This thread lists COVID-related papers recently published in the Working Papers series of the National Bureau of Economic Research (United States).
From the 6 July edition:
- The Determinants of Fiscal and Monetary Policies During the Covid-19 Crisis, by Efraim Benmelech, Nitzan Tzur-Ilan
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Small Business Owners: Continued Losses and the Partial Rebound in May 2020, by Robert W. Fairlie
- Real-Time Real Economic Activity: Exiting the Great Recession and Entering the Pandemic Recession, by Francis X. Diebold
- Older People are Less Pessimistic about the Health Risks of Covid-19, by Pedro Bordalo, Katherine B. Coffman, Nicola Gennaioli, Andrei Shleifer
- Business in a Time of Spanish Influenza, by Howard Bodenhorn
NOTE: The NBER Working Papers series publishes early findings of ongoing research to encourage discussion and collect suggestions for revisions. Papers are neither peer reviewed nor endorsed by the NBER Board of directors.